is it just me

Bikes & Bits for sale

Re: is it just me

Postby Haga lout » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:19 pm

BigBob wrote:8k for a Maggot? yoravinalarfmate!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-Honda-CX ... Sw7KJXD719

They advertise a lot on eBay always mint bikes always way over price they had a triumph t110 for over 25k it looked the best you'd find mate of mine that's really into them ripped it to bits for non stock bits that only someone that really knows there stuff will spot but always mint clean bikes
Haga lout
On Here A Lot
On Here A Lot

Postby nug » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:11 pm

|It looks mint but far to much money.
nug
Site Supporter & all round Good Egg!
Site Supporter & all round Good Egg!

Postby kyle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:52 am

Hate these posh twit wannabe bikers feckin ornaments. Every bike with a bit of age is now described as "cafe/bobber/tracker project." Feckin chinless wonders payin over the odds for a peice of "art" theyll never ride!!! Driving up the price of all older bikes so real motorcyclists cant afford them!!!! And..............relax.
kyle
Should Get Out More!
Should Get Out More!

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

Hate these posh twit wannabe bikers feckin ornaments. Every bike with a bit of age is now described as "cafe/bobber/tracker project." Feckin chinless wonders payin over the odds for a peice of "art" theyll never ride!!! Driving up the price of all older bikes so real motorcyclists cant afford them!!!! And..............relax.

My thoughts entirely..............
BigBob
Admin
Admin

Postby Haga lout » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 pm

I don't mind the price of second hand bikes going up a bit if you have a bike and look after it it's nice that it's still worth something in a few years I have a few bikes and it's nice to know when I die they will be sold for a lot of cash and then the cash will be wasted on something I'd never buy 8k for a bike is a lot but then 2k for a pear of shoes or handbag it's what folts your boat and if you won't it and you can afford it what's the harms I've spent daft money on things over the years
Haga lout
On Here A Lot
On Here A Lot

Previous

Return to For Sale