XMAS

General ramblings - no politics or religion (too boring!)

Re: XMAS

Postby BigBob » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 am

We might not get it as bad as you Eskimos oop north but as far as us soft southern jessies are concerned it was snowing hard.
Probably T Shirt weather for you northern types ;)
BigBob
Admin
Admin

Postby Deano » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 am

I'm not northern but still in shorts. As long as my head or hands don't get cold I'm fine, though my wife won't walk the dog with me if I'm wearing shorts, short sleeved shirt, beanie, fingerless gloves and my turned down Dunlop wellies. She says it is a crime to fashion even when I showed her this, if its good enough for Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller its got to be fashionable. :tup: Turn downs its the future...............again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have my wife's permission to keep breathing!!
Deano
Site Supporter & all round Good Egg!

Postby nug » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:45 am

Must be a Sussex thing Deano. I was down in Uckfield to collect are car at xmas and the guy picked me up from the railway station wearing shorts and Tshirt ! I was bloody freezing! Living in Lincolnshire for 13 years has not conditioned me to the cold in the least. I would say I have become less resilient to it.

I am now trying to get images of Compo from last of the summer wine out of my head :lol:
nug

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:58 am

You wouldn`t get our Essex girls out dressed like that. High heels, mini skirt and no knickers is de rigeur in all weathers.
BigBob
Admin
Admin

Previous

Return to Chatter