Lithium ion battery

Questions regarding the DR750

Re: Lithium ion battery

Postby H_Lime » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

Nug, quick question...is the odyssey pc310 a direct fit to out battery box or is fiddlery required?
Last edited by H_Lime on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H_Lime
Site Supporter & all round Good Egg!

Postby nug » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Its a bit smaller so will need packing. I can't remember if they come with foam packing or not. Don't think they do. I seem to remember making some firm foam shims up for mine and the lower height of the PC310 allowed me to fit my auxiliary fuse box for all my add ons on top of the battery which kept it all within the space taken by the original battery. There some pics on one of my threads which you may remember.
nug

Postby H_Lime » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:44 pm

nug wrote:Its a bit smaller so will need packing. I can't remember if they come with foam packing or not. Don't think they do. I seem to remember making some firm foam shims up for mine and the lower height of the PC310 allowed me to fit my auxiliary fuse box for all my add ons on top of the battery which kept it all within the space taken by the original battery. There some pics on one of my threads which you may remember.

Thats brilliant, an opportunity to get pack something so. Would you get a decent puncture repair kit or even a spare tube folded carefully ya think?
H_Lime

Postby nug » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Might get a a tube in if you are careful that its doesn't chafe on anything. Would certainly get a big puncture kit in as that's exactly what I did on my SR43 when I had the PC310 on it.
nug

Postby H_Lime » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 pm

nug wrote:Might get a a tube in if you are careful that its doesn't chafe on anything. Would certainly get a big puncture kit in as that's exactly what I did on my SR43 when I had the PC310 on it.

Battery's ordered (109 sterlings :shock: gulp) and should be with me shortly. Must ponder what to put in there... :wtf:
Maybe a small compressor? Will eyeball it once it arrives.
H_Lime

Previous

Return to DR750