Bargains

Good & bad from e-blag!

Bargains

Postby H_Lime » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:11 am

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/OEM-Suzuki-DR750- ... r=1&_rdt=1
I'd rather not buy from there but couldn't pass up a new linkage with bearings in for 30 yoyos delivered...
Theey have other 750 and 800 stuff too.
H_Lime
Site Supporter & all round Good Egg!

Re: Bargains

Postby H_Lime » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:37 am

"Thank you for the purchase,
I am very sorry, but we did a mistake, and we don't have this item no more.Rear Cushion Lever Set PN 62600-44810
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Would you like some other item, or to cancel the purchase and refund your payment?
Thank you and sorry"
Lol too good to be true.
H_Lime

Postby BigBob » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:19 am

If it`s any consolation, I`ve never heard of the linkage bearings giving any problem. It`s the bushes that wear instead.
I`ve bought a few things from him years ago. Shame the postage is more than the item.
BigBob
Admin
Admin

Postby H_Lime » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:00 pm

BigBob wrote:If it`s any consolation, I`ve never heard of the linkage bearings giving any problem. It`s the bushes that wear instead.
I`ve bought a few things from him years ago. Shame the postage is more than the item.

Still and all someone got an amazing deal there, I think it's the better part of 300 quid for that piece. Fecker still hasn't refunded me yet tho. :x

That's what I did with the blue dr Bob, swapped the odd worn Bush with better ones off the donor bike. Would like to fully address the wear and have fitted that piece with the Dr650 all balls bush kit. My thinking is if the hardened surface of a bush shows wear its gotta be there in the bearings unseen also. Probably another case of me being unnecessarily frinickity.

I did consider drilling the unit and installing grease nipples but where would the pushed out grease go?
H_Lime

Return to Ebay Stuff