Lots to be doing.
(18-06-2020, 10:07 PM)dave#22 Wrote:
(17-06-2020, 10:55 AM)H_Lime Wrote:  How are you and Pat anyhow Dave? There's talk brewing of a capo meet later in the Yr. Any plans to travel? How are your fleet?
We're both fine, but having to ride in England at present as Wales is still closed, but I have dipped in a few times.
If the Capo do is on, we'll go.
Travel plans...should be off to our annual Guzzi Quota meet (Switzerland this year) in less than two weeks time, but P&O North Sea are not taking passengers at present, so that may be cancelled, pity, I was looking forward to it. Sad  ....and the bike is SORNed. 
The fleet...those on the road are all running well.  Big Grin
Didn't know Wales wasn't allowing free travel, will it open soon? Here you're allowed travel within your county or 20km journey. As I'm literally on the junction of three counties I can travel pretty much any place I want in the south. For the first time ever what was an utter balls regarding getting deliveries, council services etc has fallen in our favour haha. 
Yeah Id say there will be dates set for Llandovery as soon as its feasible to do that. It may be more campsite based for the recreational aspects but sure you remember the craic we had in Clogheen over here, we don't need no pub. 
Hopefully p and o pull the finger out for ye Dave, that event in Switzerland would be fantastic, where about is it being held? 
Off to work now on the Dr and home via the comeraghs! 
Great work, not bad for a `quick refurb`..
(19-06-2020, 11:20 AM)Hann Wrote: Great work, not bad for a `quick refurb`..
That was the plan I swear Wink I tend to get a tad invested in bike related related things though! Did similar with the blue dr. 
How goes your own machine Hann?
^^It doesn`t look much but it seems to be going just fine, done about 3000 miles on it so far.
If i ever have the opportunity to meet any other DR owners i`d like them to take a spin on mine to evaluate it, it`s had a hard life and i`d be interested to hear their opinion of it, anything that stands out as being off, dodgy handling or engine performance/noise for example.
Well this looks interesting.  At least they seem to be giving the DR a reasonable fair chance (considering it’s design is 3 decades older and it’s giving up a few HP)

BRAKE MAGAZINE. (Look online)

Looking forward to it.

Jun 19 at 7:20am

Unlocked
The Next Videos! Update post
I'm currently sat in the carpark of Suzuki GB with some pretty exciting new bikes. Well, one retro bike and one new bike.

This week we're filming the next episode of Retro vs Modern, comparing Suzuki's 30 years apart. Two things make this pretty special. The new V-Strom 1050 has the same designer as that DR Big. It's a design that has inspired a generation of bike styling.

Even cooler than that, is that this DR Big is just 300 miles old. Nearly mint, freshly restored by Suzuki and all for us to test.

I'll keep you up to date as we begin testing and filming this next week.

Lastly, I'd like to welcome all the new Patrons to our little community. I appreciate what you do for us massively and I'll have some exciting little thanks yous soon!

Llel P
(19-06-2020, 04:26 PM)ladder106 Wrote: Well this looks interesting.  At least they seem to be giving the DR a reasonable fair chance (considering it’s design is 3 decades older and it’s giving up a few HP)

Looking forward to it.

Jun 19 at 7:20am

Unlocked
The Next Videos! Update post
I'm currently sat in the carpark of Suzuki GB with some pretty exciting new bikes. Well, one retro bike and one new bike.

This week we're filming the next episode of Retro vs Modern, comparing Suzuki's 30 years apart. Two things make this pretty special. The new V-Strom 1050 has the same designer as that DR Big. It's a design that has inspired a generation of bike styling.

Even cooler than that, is that this DR Big is just 300 miles old. Nearly mint, freshly restored by Suzuki and all for us to test.

I'll keep you up to date as we begin testing and filming this next week.

Lastly, I'd like to welcome all the new Patrons to our little community. I appreciate what you do for us massively and I'll have some exciting little thanks yous soon!

Llel P

Wow! A 300 mile example, have to see that! Where's the link Ray!!  Big Grin
https://www.patreon.com/posts/next-videos-post-38403097